Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Movement!

We have movement!.....the baby is moving I mean.....I finally felt Baby Baxley last Friday and have continued to feel it every once in while since then. Kurt finally got to feel the baby too on Sunday. He felt it once and then sat for another forty-five minutes with his hand on my stomach waiting for it to move again, he finally gave up sometime after I fell asleep. We went to the doctor yesterday for my regular appointment. Everything seems to be good and all my measurements are adding up to be on target. The heart rate of "BB" was 150bpm which is slowly going down from it's original. They say this is normal and during the second trimester the heart rate will begin to level off to a more consistent rate, but food and whether it's asleep and other things can effect it too when the heart rate is measured. So who knows!!

Both Kurt and I officially got our H1N1 vaccine yesterday at my OB's office. So we are Swine Flu FREE and have the ID card to prove it. I'm not joking they actually gave us each a card to carry with us that says that we've been vaccinated....weird!

Everything else is good in the Baxley Bradenton House. Kurt is busy studying every minute possible in preparation for his upcoming test. Wrigley developed bumps yesterday all over his back so I'm pretty sure the rash is back yet again. He seems to still be in good spirits and continues to chase Pepper around the house and gives her a good beating every once in a while, which both Kurt and I think she deserves with all the ankle biting (literally) she's given him in the last year or so.

We bought our pumpkin yesterday and it's a biggin'!! It's so big I felt the need to buckle it in on the way home. Kurt tried to give it a name the whole way home, but I refuse to name something I'm going to cut up.
Happy Birthday to both my Mom and Scott this week!

No comments: