So this weekend was definitely a good one all around. I started off on Friday afternoon and evening not feeling all that great with symptoms of a cold setting in; however after getting some extra rest by working from home the rest of the day and having a relaxing movie night at home on Friday (The Proposal...a good one to see), Saturday proved to be a better day.
Kurt had set up, as a surprise, an hour pregnancy massage for me in downtown Bradenton at The Little Day Spa, my first massage ever actually. It was really nice and very relaxing. It was very sweet and thoughtful of him, especially considering it was never something I'd even mentioned to him. He came up with the idea all on his own. What more can I say...I think I married a good one!! After the massage we had what we like to call Linner (lunch/dinner.....a mid afternoon meal that ends up being both Lunch and Dinner for us) at Sweet Tomatoes. I know it's not a gourmet meal or anything fancy, but lets face the facts, we aren't over the top people and we simply like Sweet Tomatoes. Make fun all you want!
To complete our Saturday afternoon we bought our first video camera. So yes we will be toting it around with us to make shaky at home movies so we can show everyone and torture our family with them. We just could not resist!! So since we have lots of time to practice and perfect our video camera skills before Baby Baxley is born in March.....you'll probably be getting a lot of Wrigley and Pepper videos. Below is our first clip and I feel the need to explain slightly. The clip is Wrigley and Pepper PLAYING...they are not fighting and actually despite what it may sound or look like to anymore else, the dogs are just playing and having fun. Not to worry, this is normal dogs having fun behavior for those of you not used to this. It's even more fun to play the video back on the computer so the dogs can watch and bark at themselves on the computer screen. It's the little things that amuse us. Also note the quality of the video was saved down quite a bit for internet and posting on the blog. I'm still trying to figure things out but the actual video quality is a whole lot better than what you see below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment