Everything looked good in the ultrasound (see above the profile of the baby's face in the middle of the image and rib cage to the left) last week. Baby is moving around a lot so it's kind of surprising I can't feel it yet. There are times when I think it might be the baby moving, but I'm not sure.....I just have to wait a little longer and I'm sure I'll really feel it soon. Everything measured up correctly and all looks good so far. I'm starting to notice the difference now in the things I can or can't do and being a little less comfortable. My usually everyday wearing of flip flops doesn't always cut it anymore and certain movements I am more and more aware of my stomach. I really can't complain though, things have been pretty good. We are now well on our way to the second half of the pregnancy.
Kurt is busy studying every minute possible and continues to claim I am an "easy pregnant wife"...we'll see how long that lasts. Wrigley has been looking really good lately (knock on wood) and has returned to his original spunky self that we had forgotten he had. He actually plays with Pepper and chases her around the house, which of course she loves. He even initiates playing with her. We haven't seen this side of Wrigley in so long we both just sit and watch them play like it's a good movie. Work is very busy for both of us, which is why this post is so short.
No comments:
Post a Comment