As you can see there will be a new little person added to our team soon....March 11th to be exact! That's right I'm pregnant! Yesterday marked 15 weeks which makes me well into the 2nd trimester and everything is going very well. The heartbeat has been strong at each doctors visit and everything measured up correctly on our first ultrasound at 9weeks. I had very limited amount of morning sickness in the first trimester, mostly just constantly feeling like I was going to be sick, but never actually being sick. I haven't had any food cravings yet, everything just doesn't usually sound that good so it's hard to decide what to have and/or cook for dinner. We find out the gender of the baby on October 15th if all works out. (Sorry Dad, I just can't wait, the anticipation is killing me already! I don't care if it's a girl or a boy, I just want to know.)
The doctor says I will start to show very early because of how my body is and how the baby and my uterus is growing. I feel I am already. I've officially went shopping and changed my entire wardrobe last weekend when we first announced the news to our parents.
The doctors don't seem to be concerned with my Crohn's and do not predict any complications because of it. They actually said because of the hormones from pregnancy that my stomach will probably be better than it ever has before. My daily Crohn's medicine is safe to take throughout my pregnancy so that makes it easy as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We are so exciting for you guys! Michael can't wait to have a cousin! It's gonna be great
This is exciting. So we have a little bambino/bambina on the way. Did you know that bambino/bambina actually means baby in Italian and Il Bambino was used to reference the image of the baby Jesus? No, I don't want you to name your first born Bambino or Bambina I just thought it was fitting since that is Kurt's blogger name. However, Bambino/a Baxley does have a ring to it. Congratulations again. You will be great parents and we love all three of you very much.
Mom and Dad Baxley
Very exciting...I am happy for both of you . You will be great parents! Enjoy your pregnancy...the little one will be here before you know it :)
The Grauers
Post a Comment